Read and Write Hiragana Fast is a Step-By-Step Online Coaching Method That Will Take You By The Hand And Show You How To Read and Write Hiragana in Less Than a Month. Here is a quick preview of what you will achieve by talking our course:
- Read the entire Hiragana syllabary in less than a week
- Learn the stroke order of each Hiragana character
- Dramatically improve your understanding of grammar
- Learn hundreds of new Japanese words
- Save hundreds of hours of study time
Our philosophy is you need to place more emphasis on actually reading rather than memorizing kanji . For sure you need to know some kanji to get the ball rolling, but you shouldn't spend hours trying to memorize all the readings of individual kanji.
- Complete beginners wanting to read and write Japanese
- Students of Japanese who want to learn how to write Hiragana in the correct stroke order
English B1 Course
This course is a B1 Intermediate Level Course. It is recommended for students who have a good level of English.
This is a free view and only has ONE unit . The full course has 10 units with written assignments that are marked by your tutor.. At the end of the course, there is final B1 level assessment. All students receive a detailed language profile report with a recommendation for further courses.
By the end of the full course students:
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while at school in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
English: The Lake Poets
An introductory module to the study of Wordsworth, Coleridge and Southey, commonly known as the Lake Poets.